top of page


Immigrant Visas


The EB-1 Visa is for professionals with outstanding skills in athletics, education, business, arts or sciences. It allows the beneficiary, spouse and children under 21 to become permanent residents of the USA.


The EB-2 visa allows a professional to obtain a permanent residence in the United States (Green Card).


Qualifying requires a Bachelor's degree, postgraduate degree or equivalent or an exceptional ability. 


To obtain a visa in this category, a foreign citizen has the following options: to obtain a job offer and a Labor Certification approved by the US Department of Labor; or to apply for a waiver of the job offer and Labor Certification if the foreign citizen can prove that his/her professional skills will be of great benefit to the United States. This second option is called the National Interest Waiver (EB-2 NIW).


The EB-3 Visa is intended for both unskilled and skilled professionals to become permanent residents ins USA by occupying a position that couldn’t be fulfilled  by an American citizen or resident A Labor Certification and a full-time job offer are required.


EB-5 is a program created by the U.S. Government in 1990, with the purpose of promoting the economy in areas considered how high-unemployment areas, called the Targeted Employment Area (TEA). EB-5 program raises funds from foreigners to invest in the American economy and, in return, offers to investors the possibility to receive a Permanent Residence Visa (Green Card). The program includes investors, spouses and children under 21.

The minimum foreign investment $800,000, can be direct or indirect and should generate ten new jobs for U.S. workers or Legal Permanent Residents for a minimum period of two years. 

Legal Permanent Residence for Alien Relative

Form I-130 (officially called the “Petition for Alien Relative”) establishes that a valid family relationship exists between a U.S. citizen or Green Card holder and a person seeking a Legal Permanent Residence. Filing the I-130 petition with U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) is the first step in the family-based Green Card process.

Non Immigrant Visas


Option for a citizen of a country that has acceded to the United States Trade and Shipping Treaty to remain on U.S. soil as an investor to run and develop a company in which he has invested a substantial amount of capital.


Transfer of an executive or manager from an affiliated office of a multinacional company to one of the same company’s U.S. office.


Aimed at professionals with outstanding science, arts, education, business, or athletic skills who want to work temporarily in the United States in their field.


Available to internationally recognized athletes who come to the United States temporarily to participate in a sports competition.

We understand that each case is unique, analyzed individually and developed tailor-made for each of our clients.

Living legally in the United States allows for a multitude of possibilities for quality of life, work and business opportunities, health, education and much more.

bottom of page